03/08/2011

PPOMOphotos for beIcon3D (watch in the 3d glasses)



[ENG] Hey, everyone! I present to you promo photos of my blog! Put on your 3D glasses and enjoy. Idea of the photos like all my ideas came to my head spontaneously. A white background with  the phrase ‘perfection in beauty.remember this words when you take inspiration’. On the case the phrase was created all at once again. These words walk into my mind all the time and I decided to write them. Let these words be with you all the time while you are doing something.  
Thank you for your help my sisters and my little pussy-cat Zhemchuzhinka:)

[RU] Привет всем! Представляю вам промо-фотографии моего блога! Одевайте свои 3D очки и наслаждайтесь! Идея фотографий, как и все мои идеи, пришла в голову спонтанно. Белый фон с фразой «совершенство в красоте.помните эти слова, когда к вам приходит вдохновение».  На самом деле и эта фраза опять-таки была создана спонтанно (а именно её формулировка). Эти слова были у меня внутри всё время и я решила выразить их. Пусть эта цитата будет с вами всё время пока вы творите!
Спасибо за помощь моим сестричкам и моему маленькому малышику – кошечке Жемчужинке:)

Make-up:
lipstick – avon sequin
shadow – avon secret heart
mascara – oriflame hypnotic
blush – oriflamme perfect
beIcon. have a nice day. 
xo. ts

backstage video 

No comments:

Post a Comment