16/07/2011

my choice is SILVER



[ENG] Hey, dears! Today that u can see in my photos I’ll tell u about my buying. I don’t buy precious things in principle. Firstly I don’t think that I’m worthy to wear it. I'm still a little girl. Secondly it’s a very expensive. But these earrings came to my heart and became the thing which I wanna buy.
About my buying. Silver and fianite re the basis of the earrings. One of them is the ball on a stick like a lollipop. Like it*
What do u think about it? What precious things did u buy in ur whole life!
Give a photo of them in comment:)

[RU] Привет, дорогие мои! Сегодня, как вы видите из моих фотографий, я расскажу вам о моём приобретении. Я не покупаю драгоценности в принципе. Во-первых, я не считаю себя достойной носить их. Мала ещё. Во-вторых, это очень дорого. Но эти сережки запали мне в душу и я их купила.
Итак, о моей покупке. Серебро и фианит – основа сережек, шариков на палочке похожих на чупа-чупс. Забавно.
Что вы думаете насчет моей покупки? Какие драгоценности вы купили за всю свою жизнь?   
Бросайте фотографии своих приобретений в комментарии:)


beIcon. have a nice day.
xo. ts♥

No comments:

Post a Comment